JAVA, Programming & Web Development Trainer
With seven UK training centres located in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Sunderland, and Edinburgh, StayAhead offer a range of scheduled, closed and tailored training. Courses are based on traditional classroom Instructor Led Training with Virtual Training also available.
Progress your career and join the leading independent IT Training specialist in the UK
Are you innovative, analytical with a passion for technology? Are you ambitious, motivated and ready to join a team of like-minded professionals? Do you want to work for a dynamic and fast moving company?
We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive, energetic people who thrive in a technology driven fast-paced environment. You will be given the opportunity to develop and hone your skills, safe in the knowledge that we will provide you with quality training and ongoing support to enhance your existing skills as a successful Technical IT Trainer.
Our Trainers are highly regarded in the marketplace and in great demand, providing professional training services throughout the UK and worldwide.
You will receive:
- Comprehensive, fully-funded training to enable you to continue to succeed as a successful Technical IT Trainer
- Experience working on-site with our renowned client base including; JP Morgan, AXA Insurance, HSBC, Argos, Western Power, ONS, Home Office, DWP
- Job security
- Technical and Professional skills development training in your area of expertise
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Career progression into Senior Trainer roles
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology
- Recognition for your achievements
To become a member of StayAheads dynamic and professional team of Trainers:
- A minimum of one-year training experience in Java & Web Development is preferred
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a determination to establish a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability of working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK, Europe, Asia & USA
StayAhead is committed to ensuring that those who work hard to exceed expectations, contributing to the companys success are rewarded. See attached Job Specification and apply now to join StayAhead Training the leading independent IT Training specialist in the UK.
JAVA & WEB DEVELOPMENT TRAINER ROLE
To deliver, update and develop StayAheads Java, Programming and Web Development training courses. Initially this role will involve training existing courses and developing new courses. Depending on market conditions, there may be a requirement to learn, develop, update and teach courses from StayAheads other product areas.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS OF ROLE
- Deliver scheduled, onsite, virtual and tailored training.
- Ensure that the Java, Programming & Web Development training courses and any other courses you present and develop are done to the best of your abilities and to the standard acceptable by StayAhead and its clients.
- Design, plan, prepare and deliver training courses in line with appropriate course objectives and StayAhead standards so as to ensure that all training needs are met.
- Assist management to identify training needs in relation to new, existing and updating products.
- Where appropriate, discuss direct with clients their specific training needs to ensure that their training continues to meet organisational requirements.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The job will require the post holder to:
- Operate within a team.
- Train delegates of all levels and skills.
- Be responsible for the supervision of delegates within the training environment.
- Liaise with staff at all levels internally and externally.
- Converse with prospective clients to advise them on their training requirements. This may require attendance at client meetings.
- Advise management on relevant changes, updates and developments within their specialities.
- Work effectively on your own initiative.
- Have a willingness to learn and train on new subject areas.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the topics and courses you are required to deliver.
- Effectively develop and review training courses to ensure that all training deliveries are conducted to an acceptable standard.
- Effectively train a range of Java, Programming & Web Development training courses, this may also include courses from other product areas of StayAheads course curriculums.
- Assist with the creation and development of the marketing and technical materials relating to the course curricula. This will include course technical guides for the IT department, setup guides, course specifications, website curriculum descriptions, tailored course outlines and any other technical or marketing related materials.
- Although this role is based in London there will be a significant amount of travel throughout the UK and overseas. This will involve travelling outside normal working hours.
A minimum of one-year training experience in Java, Programming & Web Development is preferred. An experienced C, C++, C#, Java or Web developer looking to move into a training role or an experienced technical programming trainer wishing to train Java & Web Development courses would also be considered.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
Want to know more? Email Opportunities@stayahead.com
StayAhead Training is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.